All,

The Apache CommonsRDF podling has begun discussions within itself and with
the Commons TLP to begin the migration over into the Commons TLP as a
subproject.  The incubator guides a bit limited in this aspect - I suspect
because the process is really up to the receiving TLP.

By following http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#subproject I'm
assuming that:

- The community itself votes +1 to migrate
- The receiving TLP votes +1 to accept the new subproject
- The IPMC votes +1 to relinquish the podling

Means that the migration happens at any point.  There doesn't seem to be
any board resolutions (we're not creating a new office or officer) required
for this migration.

So I'll ask - does anyone have any concerns with graduating the CommonsRDF
podling? We've had 3 successful releases.  Stian has prepared a copy of the
maturity model for the podling -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-commonsrdf/blob/master/MATURITY.md .

And secondarily, does anyone have any comments or guidance for mentors and
the podling on how to graduate into a subproject?

John