Hi

Deploying containers to Docker hub IMHO is the same as deploying Java artefacts
to Maven or Node.JS modules to NPM or whatever. It is a release of a
convenience binary in addition to the official source release.

As such:

+1 to supporting Docker, just like Maven Repositories or NPM repositories for
convenience binaries of releases

+1 to not requiring the „incubator“ suffix or prefix (similar to referred to
Maven discussion)

+1 to requiring notes regarding incubation of the respective notes in any
Docker Hub description functionality (see for example
https://hub.docker.com/r/nuagebec/ubuntu/)

Regards
Felix

Am 05.01.2017 um 10:32 schrieb Greg Stein