Hi John,

Thank you for reviewing this release.

1) I have kept https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-357 open as
we have addressed 4 out of 6 suggestions given for 0.5.0-incubating
release. Other two will be addressed in next/future releases. I have added
these details in note section of current release email.

2) You need to follow the build instructions mentioned in the readme.md
file to build from source. We have mentioned these details on every release.

*Build & RAT verification steps can be found at:*

https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/blob/0.6.0-incubating/README.md
or refer 'README.md' in *apache-fineract-0.6.0-incubating-src.tar.gz*

Please let us know if you are still not able to build after following these
steps.

Nazeer