+1 (binding)

On 17.01.2017 07:18, Henry Saputra wrote:
+1 (binding)

Good luck!

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Incubator folk,

   I would like to call a vote for accepting "MXNet" for incubation in the
Apache Incubator.

The full proposal is available at this wiki link:

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MXNetProposal?action=recall&rev=19

I will reply to this email with a copy of the proposal.

MXNet already has a broad community, which I think is clear from the
interest from many contributors in being a part of the project at Apache.
There are four mentors signed up, along with 2 or 3 other Apache committers
looking to be involved in the project.

Please cast your vote:

  [ ] +1, bring MXNet into the Incubator
  [ ] -1, MXNet should not enter the Incubator, because...

 The vote will be open for at least 72 hours, and only votes from the
Incubator PMC are binding.

As the proposer, I consider my vote already cast in favour (and binding as
I'm a PMC member).

Thanks all,

Hen