Hi Jakob et al.,

Thanks for voting, based on your feedback we cancelled the vote to address the
issues. The patch for this has been merged
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2098
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2098> (AIRFLOW-895).

I am wondering how to deliver evidence that we checked the Javascript files (as
I did as part of aforementioned patch)?

Cheers
Bolke