+1 [binding]

- signing: ok
- md5: ok (next time, please use the format that can be used for
auto-validation with -c)
- sha: ok (next time, please use the format that can be used for
auto-validation with -c; please rename the suffix to sha512 - it took
me a while to figure out what algo was used)
- rat: ok
- build: ok
- Readme.txt, NOTICE: ok (perhaps renaming Readme.txt to README would
make sense?)

Thanks,
  Cos

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.