That link doesn't work for me (its a logging PMC only link).  I'm worried
about the vote happening in private but think I understand why.

Here's a valid link to the vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f1bed2e2964fc8de4004aeff2b14f8f99931db2c5d574704b17e16c9@%3Cprivate.logging.apache.org%3E

I just want to confirm that its well understood by Thorsten that its being
moved back, and if so here's my +1.

John