Hi Dave,

To clarify, we have 24 PPMC members, of which 12 are Hortonworks-affiliated
and 12 are not. We have 6 additional committers who are not PPMC members.
Some of them are affiliated and some of them are not. For the purpose of
this, we only captured the affiliations of the PPMC members.

I did some quick analysis of the git log and found the following:

% Commits by Hortonworkers: 79%

% Contributors affiliated to Hortonworks: 42%

In associating affiliation, I am being as generous as possible and
including people who I know to work at Hortonworks who may or may not be in
the engineering organization.  I know that some of these people are
contributing to Metron in their spare time as independent open source
contributions.

Best,

Casey