On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 8:45 PM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
wrote:
> Hi Suma,
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  There is actually no requirement for the podling
> community to vote on graduation, but its a good sign.
>
> I'm a little concerned, can you double check your status file at [1] ?
> Most of the items are marked N/A which is weird, most of these should
> actually have dates.
>
> In addition, can you provide a list of committers you have added since
> starting at Apache?  The podling status report shows none, but it may be
> that your status file is not up to date.
>
> [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/atlas.html

Looking at that page, I note a number of problems with the ids listed there:

bad id       name                correct id?
===========  =================== =============
aahn         Andrew Ahn          aa
dkaspar      David Kaspar        ?
ilasek       Ivo Lasek           ?
chyzer       Chris Hyzer         tjbchris
james        James Vollmer       ?
adossett     Aaron Dossett       dossett
mschussler   Mitch Schussler     mitchschussler
VAvasarala   Viswanath Avasarala ?
AVarma       Anil Varma          ?
ssuresh      Suresh Srinivas     suresh
vranganathan Venkat Ranganathan  venkatrangan

It would be helpful if one of the mentors went through and updated the PPMC
roster:

https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/atlas

One of the things I would like to work on is adding a button to that page
that will draft and post a establish PMC resolution to the board agenda.

- Sam Ruby