All,

I've dropped in the proposal template to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MessagingComponentsProposal - we can
rename it later if we come up with a better name.  I'd encourage those
interested in the project to start to form out this proposal so we can
start to shape the who, the why and the what.  If you need access to the
incubator wiki, first register then email on here asking to gain access.
Include your username.

John