Hi Eric,

I see that a lot changed in the project as a part of this release.
Specifically I'm concerned about the over eager rat excludes.

- The Apache License v2 is not a software only license.  It also applies to
documentation, etc.  So feel free to add the header to .md files
- Minified files should include proper license headers
- Copyright dates should be ranges, so 2016-2017 or 2016,2017 are both
fine.

I'll continue to dig into the release tarball if you can comment on these
items (I'm not asking you to cut a new release, I'm asking for you to
comment on these only)

John