commit 8e52a5743e843015495da495f83153ac5552edf3
Author: Bob Monteverde <bobmonteve...@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed May 23 15:58:58 2012 -0400

    Removing old GPL license

commit 2f017c2e0d12f778de6259395f1be4ed4485bd6d
Author: Bob Monteverde <bobmonteve...@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Mar 21 17:16:43 2012 -0400

    Added added generic gitignore, and added license files.

The patch that contains “bullet.js” was committed on Wed May 25
(https://github.com/novus/nvd3/commit/b7670eeaffe45a23bae1797306750c2b6ae8bcce
<https://github.com/novus/nvd3/commit/b7670eeaffe45a23bae1797306750c2b6ae8bcce>),
 thus after the removal of the GPL-license file, and specifically states it is
copied from d3-examples which is BSD licensed.

Only two authors were active during/before the dual APL/GPL period: Bob
Monteverde, Nathanael Anderson.

Do we need to seek more reaffirmation? I am reaching out to the original author
in the meantime.

Cheers
Bolke