Hi

For sources any template engine is great so velocity, freemarker, ..., even
strings (like cxf client plugin does) so need for a more formal lib is less
true than for bytecode generation. Eugene (from codelutin not asf) is also
a great one for sources.

What would add yours? Kind of fear it ends up as a token based api to stay
powerful which wouldnt be that user friendly at the end (compared to
templates).