Hi John,

Thanks for your suggestion, we have looked through the graduation process
carefully and made a discussion in PPMC email list sufficiently. From our guide
picture[1] depict, I haven't seen the IPMC discuss process. But in the next
paragraph, I noticed the description :

The resolution should be proposed on the general incubator list before a VOTE
is started to allow feedback. Once a consensus has been reached, a VOTE should
be started on the same general incubator list by a member of the PPMC proposing
that the IPMC recommends the resolution to the Board.

I’m totally confused. If the discussion in IPMC is necessary, I am willing to
cancel this email and call for discussion in IPMC list :-)

[1]
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#ipmc-top-level-recommendation

<https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#ipmc-top-level-recommendation>

Best Regards,