Hi,

I'm mentoring a podling where a large initial code donation just happened.

The corresponding software grant points to a large zip file indicating
that the donation consists of that file's contents, "excluding any
third-party and separately licensed material" that it contains.

My understanding is that this puts the burden on the ASF to review
each and every file found in there, and decide whether we can safely
include it in an ASF release or if it's third-party and separately
licensed.

Do people agree with that interpretation?

Have people seen similar cases before, and if yes how were they handled?

-Bertrand