Hi.
The NetBeans incubating community has just approved the release of
HTML/Java API version 1.5. See the discussion at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/256b9e5a7cbf6732dddf659b3a4c73285fba80f365e3a964326733b4@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E
which contains the technical information as well as all the +1 votes
including one binding by Mark. As a result of such unison approval, I'd
like to ask you to hold the Incubator PMC vote to release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/

as NetBeans HTML/Java Incubating API version 1.5.1. Can you cast your votes
in next 72h, please?

I am copying here the evaluation as done by Mark:

> * RAT passes

> * dependency licenses ok
> * builds fine
> * sha1 ok
> * signature ok (jtulach@a.o) (although the .asc was just cat and not
explicitly listed as build artifact)

> +1 (binding)

and also my original email calling for the community vote:

> Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.
> I've prepared a bugfix release of HTML/Java API. It is available as build
#20 at
> ...skipped and replaced with...
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/
>
> The above URL contains the ZIP file with sources, its MD5 and SHA1
checksum files and content of the .asc file.

> The list of changes made since version 1.5 can be found here:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/
incubator-netbeans-html4j-release/20/changes
<https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-html4j-release/20/changes>

> It contains licensing related fixes (JSON library change and #98) as well
as essential functionality fixes (bug #99 - the cause of random test
failures of previous version 1.5)

> I've done the basic testing on Linux and Mac, as well as I tried to use
the version
> 1.5.1 in Bck2Brwsr VM (works fine). I believe the new version of
HTML/Java API is releasable at this point.

Thanks in advance for your support of HTML/Java API release.
-jt