On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 6:49 AM 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> >  - I do not think the organization is a legal entity registered
> > anywhere. (Sheng?)
>
> Hi, John
>

> OpenSkywalking is only a GitHub organization. All our contributors has
> voted to let me sign the SGA, if this is allowed by ASF.
> Also, all of contributors shall sign the ICLA.

Please note that SGAs are not always required (SGAs are for the case when
the code is not Apache licensed and owned by someone else).  ICLAs are
always required.  Since the code is already Apache licensed, assuming we're
going to receive ICLAs from all of the individuals mentioned at
https://github.com/OpenSkywalking/skywalking/graphs/contributors then I
would strongly recommend you go that route.