On 12/05/2017 06:31 PM, sebb wrote:
On 5 December 2017 at 16:49, Hank Beatty <hbea...@apache.org> wrote:
Hello Incubator PMC,

The Apache Traffic Control community has voted on and approved a
proposal to release Apache Traffic Control 2.1.0-incubating. We now
kindly request that the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

The VOTE RESULT is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a180ba5e90ed0e10972f647b444d039d7fee17a79fbab3b673999556@%3Cdev.trafficcontrol.apache.org%3E

The previous approved releases and release notes (along with links to
artifacts,
signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found here:

http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/

This release once approved will also be at this location.

The proposed download page is here:

file:///media/repos/incubator-trafficcontrol-website/downloads/index-new.html

Rather difficult to reach this from here ... so cannot comment.
But the existing download page has some problems - see below.

Here is the corrected link:

https://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/index-new.html

I believe all of the issues mentioned below have been corrected on this new
page.

The git tag for the repository is "RELEASE-2.1.0-RC2":
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/releases/tag/RELEASE-2.1.0-RC2

The source distribution is here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/2.1.0/RC2/

Build instructions are included in the BUILD.md file which is included
in the source artifact.

Artifacts have been signed with the "hbea...@apache.org" key listed in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/KEYS

Better to use the canonical location

https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/trafficcontrol/KEYS

The 2 KEYS files mentioned here don't seem to match. My key isn't currently in the second one, but understand what you are saying.

Note also that the download page must also use the same host
(www.apache.org) for the sigs and hashes.
These are deliberately not provided to 3rd party mirrors.
Only the release archives should be linked from the 3rd party mirrors.

Please review and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks,

Hank Beatty <hbea...@apache.org>