Thanks for the comments, we will address this feedback
--Anu

On 1/2/18, 9:59 AM, "sebb" <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 2 January 2018 at 17:35, Elek, Marton <e...@apache.org> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > We created an initial version of the Ratis website. And currently there
is a
    > vote[1] thread on the ratis dev mailing list to publish it.
    >
    > This is not a release, but we would like to get as many feedback as
    > possible, so we kindly ask you to check it and let us now:
    >

    >  * if you see any violations of the Apache/incubator policies.
    >
    >  * or if you have any kind of suggestions/comments.
    >

    > The proposed site is available from here:
    >
    > https://elek.github.io/ratis-site/

    [The final site must be published from http://ratis.incubator.apache.org/]

    Some initial feedback on the content:

    The download section does not have a link to the source, KEYS, sigs, hashes.

    The first/main mention of other Apache projects such as Hadoop must
    use the form "Apache Hadoop".

    The words "java" and "slack" are normally capitalised.

    The incubation disclaimer is missing.

    The acronym RAFT means nothing to me; it would help if the main/first
    usage was something like "RAFT (Real Actual Factual Truth)" - or
    whatever it means.
    Also it might help to describe the sort of applications for which
    Ratis is intended.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ratis-dev/201712.mbox/%3C493056ac-5cff-a4b6-4b30-2ba3065b9e18%40anzix.net%3E