Hi,

A while back I posted a little logo game. [1] Well after a few comments on the
incubator list around projects possibly graduating without fully understanding
ASF policy, and some issues with recent release got me thinking is there
another way we can present this information. So I made a little multiple choice
quiz on ASF policy. [2] Give it a try [3] and tell me what you think. (It’s
probably harder and not as fun as the logo game but aimed at a different
audience.)

Currently it only has a dozen or so questions with some variation, so you may
get the same question asked but it’s likely to have different answers in a
different order. Anyway if people think this is useful perhaps we can expand it
with more questions and broaden the scope to include other areas like the
Apache Way, how the foundation works and the like.

I may of made mistakes and it likely some words and sentences probably need
correcting. Proof readers and PRs welcome.

BTW it doesn’t save your scores anywhere so if you get a question wrong only
you will know but hopefully you might learn something. Have a record of number
of people taking the quiz and results by incubating project might be
interesting but probably a little invasive.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheLogos
2. https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheQuiz