What happened to
LEGAL-361 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-361>
?

My impression from this issue is that the previous RC included a binary jar
that was mostly EPL 1.0 but had at least one file that no one knew the origin,
contents, or license of.  I don’t see that any progress has been made on this
issue, has the jar been removed from the new RC?  I just scanned a couple of
the links below but didn’t see any mention of this.

david jencks