On 2 March 2018 at 11:41, Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks sebb
>
> What do we do with “Apache Tentacles cannot support tar.gz”

Never used it, but here are some suggestions:

Provide a patch to the project.

Unpack the archive and check it manually

Unpack the archive and repack as zip, then use tentacles again.

If there is a zip archive as well as a tar.gz, then use Tentacles to
check the zip, and a diff program to check that the contents of the
two archives are the same.
(which they should be, barring any EOL considerations).