Hi Justin

I just checked the code of servicecomb-website, we keep the js and fonts
into the repo, so we should treat the repo as source release but the source
has the bundled items (js, and fonts).
I guess the License statements[1] should be fine, please let me know if I
miss anything.

For the NOTICE[2],  I will the remove the dependencies statements, as they
should not be there.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-website/blob/asf-site/LICENSE
[2]