Hi,

-1 for other reasons than stated by other people. i.e. the source file LICENSE
file needs work.

Although "unapproved licenses" is misleading as it’s just that those files
don’t (and shouldn’t) have headers.

I checked:
- incubating in artefact name
- signatures and hashes correct
- LICENSE needs some work and incorrectly lists software that is not bundled in
the source release [2]
- NOTICE year is incorrect

The start of the license file is a little odd, I suggest using the same format
as other projects. "Notices for third-party software” is confusing as they
usually go in the NOTICE file not the LICENSE file. You are also missing the
full text of the Apache license.

Please do not use URL pointers to licenses, while it useful to know where it
come from so don’t remove them, these license can change over time or
disappear. Pleas include the full text of the license in question in the
release and point to that. [1] Note that for both MIT and B?SD this includes a
copyright line so you can’t use the same text for all MIT or all BSD licenses,
please don’t break this up as you have done here. I suggest you follow this [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#permissive-deps
2. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#guiding-principle