Hi IPMC,

I have been invited and are going to give a speech about Apache SkyWalking
(Incubating) in QCon Beijing 2018. The subject is `the Development of
SkyWalking, from a small project into global community`. Most things in that
speech will be about the project itself, and its development, such as, refactor
and rewrite 4 times in 2 years, work in global community with Zipkin, CNCF
OpenTracing, Distributed tracing workshop, etc. And of course, will mention
Chinese Apache projects(including TLP and Incubating), and show our honor to be
part of them.

I will notice every time, I mention the project with `(incubating)` or
`??????`(incubating in Chinese).

I send this mail to inform the IPMC, in case there are others things I should
take care. Hope IPMC community gives me some advices to do so.

Here is QCon page: https://2018.qconbeijing.com/presentation/445 Aprial 20th,
2018, Beijing.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking original creator and PPMC member