Hi,

-1 binding due to bundled crypto code. If the crypto process been done and just
not recorded yet or I missed it happy to change my vote.

Everything else is mostly OK. I checked:
- incubating in name
- signature and hashes good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE look OK (except for below) but I didn’t do an exhaustive
check
- All source files have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files
- Can compile from source

The entry for the crate code [1] in LICENSE may need expanding on as I notice
there a number pf sub projects which have different copyright years in their
headers and not all of the code is under BSD. The LICENSE file need updating
for that. I also fail to see any mention that this source release contains
cryptography code [2] and I don’t see the project listed here [3].

Thanks,
Justin

1. traffic_ops/traffic_ops_golang/vendor/golang.org/x/crypto
2. https://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#inform
3. http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/