Hi, Sebb
I miss one question, the tag name is v5.0.0-alpha . sorry.

---Original---
From: "sebb"<seb...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 1, 2018 08:28 AM
To: "general"<general@incubator.apache.org>;
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating)
version5.0.0-alpha(3rd round)

On 1 April 2018 at 00:53, ???? Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com> wrote:
>> Please include the SCM URL in the VOTE email, as the tag and commitId
>> aren't much use without it.
>

> Hi Sebb
>

> The SCM url with tag is this :
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/tree/v5.0.0-alpha
>

> Thanks.

I see.

However that does not actually have a tag with the name '5.0.0-alpha'

Also, when I compare the contents of
apache-skywalking-apm-incubating-5.0.0-alpha-src.tgz with the tag,
there are several files in the source release that don't appear to
have a counterpart in the Git repo.

For example, apm-sniffer/apm-agent/dependency-reduced-pom.xml

skywalking-ui/*

That does not seem right