Hi All,

I am canceling this vote and prepare for a new release candidate RC2. Thanks
for Willem, Ian and Justin for pointing out the issues in this candidate, we
expect to address the following issues RC2:
- Resolve scheme compatibility problems[1].
- Remove the MD5 hashes in RC1
- Rename the source release file to 'dubbo-incubating-2.6.2-source-release'.
- Polish the Code Conduct,  Contributing Doc, some pom files to remove some out
of date informations.
- Remove some unrelated log files and empty directories from the source
release, try to keep source release the same with release tag.
- Temporarily close checkstyle-plugin by default.

To summary the vote result this round:
+1 (binding), Justin Mclean
-1 (binding), Willem Jiang

The discussion thread in Dubbo community about cancel this one and start a new
candidate:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e871b5fc5bac3c588514e6cf57f3520b16c088ca1ed483f0ffe582fb@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/96af7381da0fbc1dc0895134abc5f8faf892a72061929489082f5e6a@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E