Hi -

-1 (binding)

There are several files in the source release that are licensed as:
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0

This is a category B license. [1] I’ll note that Stian is listed as a copyright
holder for some of these … Either these need to be relicensed to a category A
license or some other mechanism will need to be found to make these optional.
The LICENSE file should include the other licenses and not references to them.

Checksums and signature check out. Build and rat-check pass.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b