> Minor issue is that LICENSE is missing mention of these files [1][2][3]
(but includes their license), be nice to fix that for the net release.

Justin, you're right. That's coming from that the 1st part LICENSE.bin.txt
file is taken from source tgz LICENSE file. There, we mention these files
since the sources are bundled in our package. As I understand, the right
way for the binary distribution would be to just mention these as the other
dependencies, without mentions to the source files, correct?

Thanks,
Matteo