> Thanks for the explanation. But if the user want to change the theme he
> still need to download the theme file himself, even he download the src
> distribution.  Am I right?

Yes. Not only the theme, there are more issues if considering the user
convenience, including but not limited to the map file usage, importing
echarts
in Node.js environment, directly importing prebuilt products, visiting the
examples. Some of them are included in the artifacts of the previous
release candidate.
But I think most of the resource and files generated for convenience issues
are probably beyond the scope of the "source release", as the strict
definition
discussed in the thread of the voting for rc3.

So in the formal source release we only provide pure source code, and
convenience issues are tried to be covered by the project website and
Github repo.

 Su Shuang (100pah)