Congratulations justin!

Martin

________________________________
From: 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 7:37 AM
To: general; Incubator General
Subject: Re: [ANN] Please welcome Justin Mclean as the new Incubator PMC chair!

Thanks John and Justin great helps for skywalking. You spent a lot of time,
help us a lot.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Date: Mon,Jun 4,2018 6:12 PM
To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org>

Hi,

John D. Ament recently announced his desire to step down from the
Incubator PMC chair role. Thank you so much John for your efficient
service here, "retiring" from that is certainly well deserved!

The Incubator PMC had the difficult task of choosing between a handful
of excellent candidates and has selected Justin as our new chair. The
ASF's Board of Directors has ratified this choice at our May meeting.

Please join me in welcoming Jusin as our new PMC chair! Justin's been
very active in the Incubator in the last few years, it's great to see
him step up to this role.

-Bertrand