Hi all,

Not directly relevant since this is relevant to the functioning of the
convenience binary, but it might be interesting from an informative point
of view for all to know that the Apache NetBeans (incubating) community has
done a Community Acceptance survey [1] for users of the upcoming Apache
NetBeans (incubating) 9.0. I.e., the survey is about the usage and
functionality of the convenience binary of the voting candidate under
consideration in this thread and the results are documented below.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Results
+from+Apache+NetBeans+IDE+9.0+Community+Acceptance+survey

Thanks,

Gj