To: general@incubator.apache.org
From: sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Date: 08/13/2018 05:12AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenWhisk (Incubating): Client Go and CLI
0.9.0 [RC1]

On 6 August 2018 at 18:47, Vincent S Hou <s...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Dear IPMC members,
>
> This is a call for vote to release Apache OpenWhisk (Incubating): Client Go
> and CLI, Version 0.9.0.
>
> The Apache OpenWhisk community has voted on and approved a proposal to
> release Apache OpenWhisk (Incubating): Client Go and CLI, Version 0.9.0.
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members to review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> Apache OpenWhisk Client Go is a Go client library to access Openwhisk API.
> Apache OpenWhisk CLI is a command-line interface, based on Go client library,
> to access Openwhisk API.
>
> OpenWhisk Client Go and CLI vote thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/da01355c62ec6aedf8cd049ad7449ebdc796528e9015fdb1220a19ad@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E
>
> OpenWhisk Client Go and CLI vote result thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/55f6a6e9218a21ad02c6a13624c368d78d40b68d22e1095543ffdd3c@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E
>
> This release comprises of source code distribution only.
>

> For Client Go:
> The source code artifact of OpenWhisk Client Go can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.9.0-incubating-rc1/openwhisk-client-go-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz
>
> The SHA-512 checksum for OpenWhisk Client Go can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.9.0-incubating-rc1/openwhisk-client-go-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz.sha512

That URL is temporary.
Please include the actual checksum in VOTE emails.
i.e.

openwhisk-client-go-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz:
D5A69445 EF0082D7 B57FBDA4 13DCB591 0E06372F 0F308D2C 8FA49A80 F99FBF13 6E299EBC
 CCF3722C 832492C4 215FB107 657EB521 0B72A364 9366F7CF 682DCA87

> The signature for OpenWhisk Client Go can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.9.0-incubating-rc1/openwhisk-client-go-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz.asc
>

> For CLI:
> The source code artifact of OpenWhisk CLI can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.9.0-incubating-rc1/openwhisk-cli-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz
>
> The SHA-512 checksum for OpenWhisk CLI can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.9.0-incubating-rc1/openwhisk-cli-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz.sha512

openwhisk-cli-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz:
F033568C 40286D74 CF6B6C5C 26470988 AD560DFA 39C1E521 34F96FF9 9FB86022 5CB6700B
 2862D2C8 35D5C407 F18F3AD0 5B0E26B8 F5178A0E 734C5EAE 763AEB18

> The signature for OpenWhisk CLI can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.9.0-incubating-rc1/openwhisk-cli-0.9.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz.asc
>

> KEYS file is available here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/KEYS

Please maintain the KEYS file here: