Hi Justin.

1. Sorry for 404 of how to build. It is caused by one of today's merge.
Document location changed. Just after William checked our release. I should
point it to our release TAG documents.[1]

2. The KEYS are used before and in ASF svn[2], and also in mail content, `Keys
to verify the Release Candidate :` section. Is something wrong about this? I
have checked locally again. .asc sign looks good.

3. > - LICENSE need work as you are not complying with the terms of the MIT
license for iconfont as you need to include the full text of the license
iconfont hasn't independent license, we have already discussed that in last
vote. It belongs to antd project, which's license is already included in our
distribution. Do you mean we need to add full text of the license to our source
release too?

4. > - NOTICE doesn??t need to mention iconfont [1] MIT licensed items do not
need to be added to NOTICE
I will remove that. Both NOTICEs in source and distribution, right?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/blob/v5.0.0-RC/docs/en/How-to-build.md
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/skywalking/KEYS

Sheng Wu