+1 (binding)

So far I've checked:

- incubating suffix and disclaimer
- signatures and checksums
- LICENSE&NOTICE files
- Apache License headers
- No binaries distributed
- No unexpected binary files

As well as Justin, I have one minor comment that doesn't block the release:
some JavaScript files do use an incorrect (shorter) version of the Apache
License header. I know the JS build stack may not support that. But if
there is no automatic add/check in the build, the project has to audit
those manually on regular basis.

I'm very happy to see this podling I used to mentor moving forward :-)