> On 9 Oct 2018, at 08:46, Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Podlings with no sign offs:
>> Annotator
>> Milagro
>> ODF Toolkit
>> Warble
>
> I’m yet to see a single sign off on any of these projects from their mentors.
> Hopefully they are reading the list and will do so ASAP as they are due
> today. I’ve pinged each project individually but had no response.

They're due today.  Where's the panic?

You pinged the projects yesterday.  The tone of that ping - as if we
had done something wrong - felt to me rather confrontational.
Enough to provoke an "I won't be bullied" reaction.
I will sign off (and I still need to raise one podling separately),
but surely it could be better accomplished by a non-confrontational
reminder?

> Assuming the mentors are missing

... might look fairer if the deadline had indeed passed and a reminder
gone unheeded!

--
Nick Kew