Hi.
I the vote had been successfully closed and as such I uploaded the bits to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-html4j/incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.6/

I also tried to release the bits on Maven Central, but I hit a problem:

as a result of that the Maven bits are only available from

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/

repository as https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/
netbeans/html/net.java.html.boot.fx/1.6/ & co.

I hope we find a way to propagate them to Maven central. Thanks you all for
your never-ending support of Apache NetBeans (incubating) project!
-jt