Hi Justin

Thanks for putting this together. I took a quick look and have some suggestions
(so perhaps getting the edit access would be good, if you are happy for me to
change things).

The question about the Apache Way is a simple yes / no. I suppose no one is
going to respond no when they have graduated or just about to graduate. If they
do then that in itself is going to be something to investigate! The follow on
part about finding out which bits people don't understand is very useful to
capture. For the Apache way question I'd probably look at rephrasing it along
the lines of

What does the Apache way mean to you?
What do you think are the most important aspects of Apache culture?
How would you describe the Apache Way?
What you you understand about the Apache Way?

The responses will be more text based and I hope will capture a bit more than a
yes/no type question would. I am also keen to capture some potential feedback
for my MBA thesis about Apache Incubator so would like to maybe add a question
about if people think that there has been a culture change (i.e adapting to the
Apache Way)

Thanks
Sharan