Hi All

As Julian mentions, my understanding is that this is about information
collection not about decision making. The more information we have that is
relevant could encourage more focussed discussion and help us see if there is
something unclear in the documentation or process.

If there is concern about talking to the PMC Chair only then perhaps it can be
balanced by making the interview offer available to the PMC, the Committers or
whole community.

Thanks
Sharan