From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Date: Sat,Feb 9,2019 9:16 AM
To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Podlings not following ASF release policy

Hi,

One of the issues I??ve seen is that project continues to make releases in
GitHub after being accepted into the incubator, in some case is this because
the repo hasn??t been moved over yet, in other cases it??s because they believe
that the code base is not Apache ready. What should we do in this situations?
From what I seen it usually just delays transfer of the repo and encourages
unapproved releases. I would would push for mentors speeding up that transfer
rather than allowing unapproved releases. What do others think?

Thanks,
Justin