weex.apache.org is fast too from my network environment now.

We had received several complaint years ago from Chinese users that
weex.apache.org is slow, so we launched weex-project.io with the same
content of weex.apache.org. If this is against rules, I think we can make
it redirect to weex.apache.org, not sure whether we would receive complaint
again.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远