Hi everyone,

we've discussed the proposal for the TVM project in [1]. The proposal itself can
be found on the wiki [2].

According to the Incubator rules[3] I'd like to call a vote to accept the new
TVM project as a podling in the Apache Incubator.

A vote for accepting a new Apache Incubator podling is a majority vote. Everyone
is welcome to vote, only Incubator PMC member votes are binding. It would be
helpful (but not required) if you could add a comment stating whether your vote
is binding or non-binding.

This vote will run for at least 72 hours (but I expect to keep it open for
longer). Please VOTE as follows:

[ ] +1 Accept TVM into the Apache Incubator
[ ] +0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not accept TVM into the Apache Incubator because ...

Thank you for everyone who decided to join in in the past discussions!

Markus

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e2b1fe9ca76422ec80b146a6b120091f2419e2f1c27d57080f39cf6f@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

[2]: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/TVMProposal