Hi

From my understanding, there is a possible issue in your source release and bin.

I found a very simple NOTICE

------------------------------
Apache Dubbo (incubating)
Copyright 2018-2019 The Apache Software Foundation

This product contains code form the Netty Project:

The Netty Project
=================
Please visit the Netty web site for more information:
  * http://netty.io/

Copyright 2014 The Netty Project

But I checked the NOTICE in Netty project[1]. It includes more.

Could you clear why don't you include the whole netty's NOTICE file?
Do I miss something?

[1] https://github.com/netty/netty

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108