Hi Justin,

Maybe you saw the note earlier today. Bertrand has saved the MoinMoin content
in the private incubator svn repository.

I think it would be worth while to engage the migration tool without history.
This will be helpful for these reasons.

(1) We get a copy of everything. I think the Proposals are most important.
(2) We save significantly in the migration since as I understand it each
version of a page makes one migration and is then diffed. Since we have Reports
with 100 or more edits that is a significant saving.
(3) The migration tool has trouble with the authors of prior versions anyway.

Does anyone have an objection to doing that migration?

I have some Confluence admin experience and can look into a few of the
questions around Report pages and Proposal Creation. Anyone else here with
Confluence Admin experience?

Regards,
Dave