Hi,

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 1:20 AM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> ...I notice that the project when compiled it downloads this file [1] (and
> other places), the text
> of which is still under copyright, it’s currently unclear how to deal with
> this.
> There is a discussion on legal-discuss about it [2] that I suggest you
> follow...

Note that https://github.com/substack/node-wordwrap/issues/22 should
fix this upstream, updating the node-wordwrap dependency should remove
that problem.

Also, I don't think OpenWhisk is distributing that file, it's just
(currently) downloaded when building but will not be included in
OpenWhisk artifacts. I think we have many cases of build tools not
being ok for redistribution, which is fine as we do not redistribute
them.

-Bertrand