Apache.

I have examples related to POI where there is substantial StackOverflow support
happening.

12 years ago I became a POI committer for answering user questions.

Recently we asked an active StackOverflow answer if he was interested in being
a committer and StackOverflow was his community.

Apache records are always better than stuff at another company. Gmane and
markmail email links have rotted away.

I would encourage a user list for the visibility for the PMC in understanding
what’s happening along with a more coherent community!

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone