On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:12 PM Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey incubator,
>
> It looks like part of the incubator report was "doubled".  I've deleted the
> duplication, but I'd appreciate it if you'd check me to be sure I didn't
> accidentally delete something that belonged.

I still see duplication?  TOC starting on line 2958 and 4206?

The root cause for this generally is something along the lines of:

1) The agenda is a honking big file containing a bunch of attachments,
separated by a row of dashes.

2) The incubator report is lengthy on its own, and contains one or
more lines that look line and end of report.

3) Somebody uses the whimsy board agenda tool to update the incubator
report, and it dutifully strips out the previous report (up to said
row of dashes) an inserts a new report.

> Best,
> Myrle

- Sam Ruby