Hi,

> convert.py is explained in the LICENSE file
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/blob/master/LICENSE#L448
> Do we still need to include the header in [1]?

Up to you.

Files can get separated from where come from (like this one) and it then
becomes unclear of what it’s license is or it’s IP provanance.

It's also a little odd I don’t see the file here [1] and all the files there do
have ALv2 headers copyright Google. A google search for "Converting tensorflow
checkpoint file to key-val pkl file” only picks up the file in Singa so I’m not
100% sure where it came from. It may of come from [2] (see this change [3])
which also has an ALv2 header. If the original file had an ALv2 header it
should not of been removed. [3]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/tensorflow/models/tree/master/research/inception/inception