Dear community,

This is a gentle reminder that our vote for releasing Apache Weex
(incubating) version 0.24.0-RC3 has been going on for more than 24 hours.
We need 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes for this release.

I know the compiling procedure is complicated (toolchains
for JavaScript/Android/iOS/C++ on a mac device are needed), but we really
need to publish the release.

Please help us out if you are available :-)

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com> 于2019年5月13日周一 上午11:06写道: